At Hudson Banks, your aspirations are our aspirations; we truly want to help you succeed. We're available, as you'd expect, during office hours, but our dedicated team are also on hand during evenings and weekends, as we know that's when you'll need our advice the most – when preparing for interviews, to discuss elements of your C.V., or just for advice on your next career move.
It may have been a while since you last attended an interview or had your C.V. brought up-to-date, but that's where we'll apply the full force of our knowledge and expertise. We offer:
• Impartial, long term career advice
• Career mapping
• A wealth of market knowledge
• Professionally tailored C.V.s
• In-depth interview preparation and advice
• Our full support as you start your new role, and throughout your career
• We cover all locations in the UK
We'll help you compile a list of relevant questions to ask at interview, so that you come away with all the information you need. We'll also advise you on how to make a great first impression, and how you can create an impact during your interview.